For arthritis and great bones
Artho Healer is natural supplement for osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Artho Healer is a herbal formulation for Rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders. It gives satisfactory results by reducing swelling, inflammation, and stiffness of joints, muscles and tendons by improving blood circulation and drainage. Artho Healer is 100% natural and contains herbal extracts.
Ingredients in Artho Healer:
- Zingiber officinale (Sunth) Extract: contains gingerol, an active phenyl ketone which has a structure similar to aspirin, which may explain the similar effect these two compounds have on prostaglandins.13, 14, 15.
- Acorus calamus (Vach) Extract: Ayurvedic science has always propagated its use as an effective treatment against a wide variety of illnesses. Acorus calamus is also found to possess anti-inflammatory activity.
- Allium sativum (Lahsun) Extract: Many cultures have used garlic as a cure for the common cold, high blood pressure, rheumatism, tuberculosis and cancer. It has also been thought to increase energy and endurance. Allium Sativum is a nerve stimulant and revigorating tonic.
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghi kanver) Extract: Aloe can help prevent arthritis and reduce the inflammation in joints already affected by arthritis. It can also inhibit the autoimmune reaction associated with certain forms of arthritis, in which the body attacks its own tissues.
- Boswellia serrata (Sallai Gugul) Extract: It has traditionally been used for a myriad of disorders and today its major use is as an anti-inflammatory agent for musculoskeletal problems.
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul) Extract: Traditionally used to treat arthritis and obesity. It is one of the primary therapeutic substances used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent atherosclerosis, as well as one of the most promising herbs or supplements for the prevention and treatment of this condition.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi) Extract: Licorice contains the glycoside, glycyrrhizin which has a similar structure and activity as the adrenal steroids. Liquorice has an anti-inflammatory activity similar to cortisone and has been found useful for arthritis and allergies.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Extract: In herbal medicine, ashwagandha has been traditionally used as alternative, aphrodisiac, nervine tonic, rejuvenator, against inflammation, arthritis and number of other disorders.
- Ocimum gratissimum (Ram tulsi) Extract: Eases arthritis and joint pain. It is an excellent bactericide and anti-infectious.
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) Extract: It is beneficial for gout, arthritis and other inflammatory joint conditions. It acts by clearing the accumulated toxins and uric acid out through the urinary system. It is an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory herb and is a very effective cure for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava) Extract: Its roots are credited with Anti- Inflammatory, Checks Anemia, Cardiac-tonic, Analgesic properties. They also have diuretic and hepatoprotective actions.