Natural herbal asthma cure
Astho Forte is a natural formula that helps cure Asthma and eases breathing.
Astho Forte decreases the incidence of Asthma attack as it widens the air passage, loosens up phlegm and eases breathing. As an anti-oxidant, it neutralizes unstable oxygen molecules, which cause bronchial inflammation.
Contents of Astho Forte
- Acalypha indica (Mukhta jari) Extract: It is useful in bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia and rheumatism.
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasaka) Extract: It is well known for the preparation of medicine for bronchitis, asthma and other pulmonary infections. It makes it easy to expel excessive mucus or phlegm from the respiratory tract. It also helps to dilate bronchial tubes, open the air passage and make breathing easier.
- Allium cepa (Piyaj) Extract: It is known to treat colds, cough, bronchitis, whooping cough, asthma, and other respiratory problems. It is believed to help loosen congestion in the lungs and expand the airways.
- Curcuma longa (Haldi) Extract: It purifies the blood, promotes proper metabolism in the body. It helps soothe respiratory ailments such as a cough or asthma.
- Hedychium spicatum (Kapur kachri) Extract: The root stalk is useful in local inflammations, nausea, asthma, bronchitis, hiccups and in pain. The rhizome of the plant is said to be carminative, stimulant and a tonic. It has been described as an anti-asthmatic agent.
- Inula racemosa (Pushkarmul) Extract: It is the best tonic for the lungs. It helps reduce liquid in the lungs and strengthens the muscles for better breathing.
- Ocimum gratissimum (Ram tulsi) Extract: It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect the entire respiratory tract.
- Piper longum (Pippali) Extract: It is used traditionally for decreasing the frequency and severity of attacks of asthma in childhood.
- Terminalia belerica (Behada) Extract: It helps to remove the excess mucus, treat asthma, bronchitis conditions and allergies.
- Tylophora indica (Antalmul) Extract: Tylophora has become an increasingly popular treatment for asthma, based on its traditional use for this purpose.
- Calotropis gigantea (Ak) Extract: It is antispasmodic, expectorant, diaphoretic, blood purifier and tonic in small doses. It is used with success to relieve the fits of asthma and the pains of rheumatism.