Basil Herbal Tea – Mild herbs enriched decaf tea
Basil Herbal Tea is a healthy tea which contains fresh herbs and spices providing many health benefits.Basil Herbal Tea is a vegetarian product.
Basil Herbal Tea is a mild Caffeine Free tea containing a concoction of herbs. The tea is a beverage that acts as a respiration circulatory and stimulant. Some of the most common conditions that respond to basil herbal tea treatment include fevers, colds, respiratory disorders, headaches, depression and menstrual problems. It is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavours.
- A healthy mild tea that helps with stress, better respiration headaches and cold.
- Basil Herbal tea helps ease menstrual cramps too.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Contents in Basil Herbal Tea
- Basil Ocimum gratissimum (Tulsi) – It is stimulating and antidepressant. The anti-spasmodic and carminative properties help to relieve abdominal pains and indigestion.
- Ginger Zingiber officinale (Saunth) – It is a pain relieving antiseptic and antioxidant valuable for preventing and treating colds and sore throat. It helps to relieve fatigue and nervous exhaustion.
- Rose petals Rosa alba (Gulab ki patti) – It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others. It often soothes a mild sore throat.
- Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini) – It controls nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and stimulates digestion. Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves memory and helps cure UTI.
- Liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulathi) – It is a popular flavouring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
Basil Herbal Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
Basil Herbal Tea is available in tea bags for institutions like hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, offices and hospitals.