Basil Herbal Tea – Mild herbs enriched decaf tea
Basil Herbal Tea is a healthy tea which contains fresh herbs and spices providing many health benefits.Basil Herbal Tea is a vegetarian product.
Basil Herbal Tea is a mild Caffeine Free tea containing a concoction of herbs. The tea is a beverage that acts as a respiration circulatory and stimulant. Some of the most common conditions that respond to basil herbal tea treatment include fevers, colds, respiratory disorders, headaches, depression and menstrual problems. It is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavours.
- A healthy mild tea that helps with stress, better respiration headaches and cold.
- Basil Herbal tea helps ease menstrual cramps too.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Contents in Basil Herbal Tea
- Basil Ocimum gratissimum (Tulsi) – It is stimulating and antidepressant. The anti-spasmodic and carminative properties help to relieve abdominal pains and indigestion.
- Ginger Zingiber officinale (Saunth) – It is a pain relieving antiseptic and antioxidant valuable for preventing and treating colds and sore throat. It helps to relieve fatigue and nervous exhaustion.
- Rose petals Rosa alba (Gulab ki patti) – It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others. It often soothes a mild sore throat.
- Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini) – It controls nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and stimulates digestion. Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves memory and helps cure UTI.
- Liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulathi) – It is a popular flavouring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
Basil Herbal Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
Basil Herbal Tea is available in tea bags for institutions like hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, offices and hospitals.
Interested in sourcing Basil Herbal Tea in your private label? Head over to Herbal Tea in Private Labels to drop us a message.
Interested in caffeinated tea – check out our Caffeinated teas page.