Bedtime Tea – A tea that helps you relax and un-wind.
Made with herbs and spices to provide a comforting and soothing experience.Bedtime Tea is a vegetarian product.
Healing Herbs’ Bedtime Tea is a delicious warm soothing blend that helps to comfort and relax the mind and body. A natural concoction made with genuine pure herbs, it provides a un-winding experience that helps one loosen up and unwind.
- A nutritious aromatic tea for helping with stress relief, calm and in aiding sleep.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Ingredients in Bedtime Tea
- Chamomile – Chamomile is universally regarded as a mild tranquilizer and sleep-inducer. It also helps with stomach cramps, migraines and musle spasms. Among all non-prescription sleep aids, chamomile is one of the most popular. Chamomile has also been found helpful in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.
- Cardamom – Cardamom not only has a great taste and aroma, it is also regarded as an anti-depressant. It is an anti-oxidant that helps lower blood pressure & helps relieve the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Used extensively for gastrointestinal disorders Elaichi, as Cardamom is called in hindi, it is also helpful with enhancing the body’s immune system.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon has been used as a calming agent and adjudged as some of the most beneficial spices on earth by ayurveda. It is regarded as a mood elevator and brain booster that even helps with digestion. Cinnamon is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants & natural stress reliever.
- Licorice – Licorice root is a sweet and moistening herb which has numerous benefits. Glycyrrhiza glabra the botanical name of licorice can help induce sleep and increase sleep duration. It is also useful traditionally used to treat throat irritations, digestive disorderd, cough and in the better functioning of the liver.
- Valerian Root – Results from many studies have suggested that Valerian may help you sleep better and reduce the time it takes one to sleep. It has been traditionally used the world over for the treatment of insomnia, nervousness, trembling, headaches, migranes and stress.
- Ginger – Often refered to as the “universal herb”, Ginger is rearded as beneficial for a multitude fof conditions. It has been traditionally used to treat memory loss and dementia, newer research suggests that it increases a number of cognitive functions besides memory and relieving stress.
- St. John’s Wort – It has been used traditionally for centuries in fighting depression, insomnia and anxiety. St John’s wort is frequently taken to improve sleep. It may be beneficial by prolonging the duration of deep sleep.
- Eucalyptus Leaf – Many styles of medicines, including Indian Ayurvedic, Chinese, Greek, have traditionally used it in treatment of a variety of conditions. Eucalyptus leaves help in relaxing the senses and relieves stress dues to its natural soothing effect on the nerves.
Bedtime Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
Bedtime Tea is available in tea bags for insitituions like hotels, resorts, service apartments, offices and hospitals.