Cough Cure – Natural cure for cough
Cough Cure is a natural remedy for irritations to the throat.
Cough Cure is a herbal remedy for sore throat, smoker’s cough, allergic cough and other irritations to the throat. Cough Cure does not contain any narcotics which can cause drowsiness or nausea and helps remedy the cause of the cough. It acts as both an anti-tussive and expectorant and hence can be taken for all kinds of cough.
- Zingiber officinalis (Adrak) Extract: Among its many properties, ginger is a natural expectorant, antimicrobial, antitussive (cough suppressant), anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-pyretic (brings down a fever), and in the case of the flu, helps with nausea and headache.
- Calotropis gigantea (Arka) Extract: It has been traditionally used to treat fevers, cough, cold and asthma.
- Piper nigrum (Kalimirch) Extract: It is antipyretic, carminative, expectorant and stimulant. In India it has been used since ages to treat a number of ailments from cough and cold to toothaches.
- Piper longum (Pippali) Extract: Traditionally used for cough and throat pain, it gives great relief to a wet cough due to its expectorant properties.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi) Extract: It soothes and protects irritated or an inflamed throat because of its anti-tussive effect
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract: It is widely used as an expectorant and stimulant and hence is helpful against cough and cold. In addition to being an expectorant it has anti-tussive activities as well.
- Honey (Shahaid): Healing Herbs Cough Cure is available in Honey for all its natural benefits.