Dibo Heal for blood sugar and diabetes
Dibo Heal is a health supplement containing herbal extracts that helps control blood sugar.
Dibo heal is a time proven indigenous combination of herbal extracts for stimulation of pancreas, control of blood sugar and for correcting the metabolic disorders. It normalizes blood sugar level.
Key contents in Dibo Heal:
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar) Extract: In India its leaves are chewed to help control blood sugar. For type I diabetes, gymnema seems to enhance the action of insulin. In type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes) gymnema may improve blood sugar control.
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) Extract: It is helpful for counteracting infection and promoting resistance to illness. It has long been known in Ayurvedic literature as a tonic, vitalizer and a remedy for diabetes.
- Commifora mukul (Guggul) Extract: Guggul has been recommended for treatment of arthritis, hyper-cholesterolemia, and obesity. It is one of the primary therapeutic substances used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent atherosclerosis, as well as one of the most promising herbs for the prevention of this condition.
- Solanum nigrum (Makoi) Extract: It is used as an expectorant, hipotensif, laxative, astringent, sedative, lactagogue, antipyretic. Also used as emollient.
- Syzigium cumin (Jamun) Extract: It is very effective in diabetes, as it quickly reduce sugar in the urine.
- Azardirachta indica (Neem) Extract: Neem’s bitter principles was said to counteract the excess sugar in the blood. An anthelminic, it helps destroy and dispel parasites. Neem has powerful anti-viral activity with little or no toxicity. Its efficacy is due, in part, to its ability to inhibit a virus from multiplying and spreading.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methi) Extract: Fenugreek is bitter, aromatic, carminative, tonic, thermogenic, astringent and emollient. Reducing the sugar level of the blood, it is used in diabetes in conjunction with insulin. It also lowers blood pressure.
- Momordica charantia (Karela) Extract: It has long been used against diabetes, viral infections and even cancer. Momordica works in much the same way as insulin to reduce blood sugar levels. It is said that certain components of Momordica resemble the chemical structure of insulin (the hormone).
- Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysaar) Extract: Pterocarpus marsupium also demonstrates some very unique features, which include beta cell protective and regenerative properties as well as blood glucose lowering activity.