Eclipta Hair Tonic – Food for the Hair
Eclipta Hair Tonic is a herbal oil that provides nutrition to the hair.
Eclipta Hair Tonic is a special blend of herbal extracts that stimulate hair growth and help in getting rid of dandruff. It prevents hair thinning and helps control the graying of hair. It provides the hair with a supple and shiny look.
Eclipta Hair Tonic contains the following key ingredients:
- Hypercium perforatum (Bassant) Extract: Anti-bacterial, helps in getting rid of dandruff and prevents graying of hair.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) Extract: It helps promote growth of hair and is frequently used in cosmetics for its regenerative properties.
- Lawsonia alba (Mehndi) Extract: It is a Hair conditioner, Astringent and Hepato-protective. It gives the hair a healthy and beautiful look.
- Clerodendrum serratum (Barangi) Extract: It accelerates hair growth.
- Murraya Koenigii (Kadi patta) Extract: It impedes premature greying of the hair. It also promotes hair growth, helps the hair retain its color & shine.
- Nardosttachys jatamansi: (Jatamansi) Extract: Jatamansi is a useful hair tonic and is commonly used in hair oils, promoting hair growth and luster.
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Joba) Extract: It helps to cleanse, soften, and soothe the hair and scalp
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraja) Extract: It helps stop the premature graying of the hair. It has been traditionally used to add luster to long hair by women in India.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is used in Hair Tonic. The oils and proteins in coconut oil work well to minimize hair breakage and hair loss.