For epileptic attacks
Epilepsia is a herbal formula that helps deal with attacks of epilepsy.
Epilepsia relaxes the central nervous system, reduces the frequency and severity of the attacks. Epilepsia soothes the nervous system, induces tranquility of mind and the formulation exercises depressant action on the central nervous system and balances the electric activity.
Contents of Epilepsia
- Acorus calamus (Vach) Extract: It’s traditionally used as a digestive and anti-spasmodic. It also strengthens the nervous system. The Azarones in Accorus calamus, one of the contents of the formulation are carcinogenic. We purify it in such a way that the carcinogenic part is eliminated.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) Extract: It is used for memory, epilepsy, and as a mild sedative. It is specially recognized for its memory enhancing and revitalizing effects. It strengthens memory and improves concentration by enhancing the conductivity of nerve tissue.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) Extract: Centella asiatica rejuvenates the nervine system and is used traditionally for nervous disorders, including epilepsy, senility, and premature aging. As a brain tonic, it is said to aid intelligence and memory.
- Piper longum (Pippali) Extract: It is known to help in general debility. It is known to enhance the bio-availability as well as being a carminative.
- Valeriana wallichii (Tagar) Extract: Valerian wallichii is a powerful nervine tonic, stimulant, carminative and antispasmodic. It is used as a sedative to the higher nerve centres in conditions of nervous unrest.
- Trigonella foenum graceum (Methi) Extract: Traditionally used for treatment of epilepsy. It is a known Immuno-modulatory, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.