Herbal Green Tea – Mild flavoured green tea
Herbal Green Tea is a health food which contains green tea with amazingly mild flavoured herbs and spices.
Herbal Green Tea is a vegetarian product.
Herbal Green Tea is a mild flavoured tea containing a concoction of herbs mixed with Green Tea. It is a beverage that combines the benefits of various herbs with Green Tea to provide the body with a delicious aromatic beverage and also provides nutritional health benefits. It is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavours.
- A mild caffeinated (with green tea-leaf) herbs infused tea for helping with cough and to fight fatigue.
- Helps relieve body pains.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Key ingredients in Herbal Green Tea
- Occimum gratissimum (Tulsi): It is stimulant and anti depressant. The anti-spasmodic and carminative properties help to relieve abdominal pains and indigestion.
- Zingiber officinale (Saunth): It is a pain relieving antiseptic and antioxidant valuable for preventing and treating colds and sore throat. It helps to relieve fatigue and nervous exhaustation
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Green Tea helps reduce the risk of Heart attack and Cancer. It enhances the Immune function and weight loss while controlling diabetes and Blood Pressure. It acts as a blood thinner and lowers Total Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol level at the same time increases the HDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol) level. It boosts Longevity and is said to provide a number of nutrients which are otherwise lost in processed tea.
- Rosa alba (Gulab ki patti): It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional / psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It’s increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease. It often soothes a mild sore throat.
- Cinnamomum zeynalicum (Dalchini): It controls nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and stimulates digestion. Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves memory and helps cure UTI.
- Glycyrhiza glabra (Mulathi): It is a popular flavoring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
Herbal Green Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
Herbal Green Tea is available in tea bags for insitituions like hotels, resorts, service apartments, offices and hospitals.