HerboCid – Acidity check
HerboCid is a natural antacid that contains herbal extracts.
HerboCid is a herbal formulation that checks acidity and accelerates digestion. It is useful in preventing gas, indigestion and fermentation in the stomach. It also provides a protective layer and cures ulcers when it passes through the stomach and intestines. It is beneficial in cases of dysentery and stomach disorders too.
Key ingredients in HerboCid:
- Asparagus racemosa (Shatavri) Extract: It is very cool in nature, reduces acidity and thus prevents burning sensation in heart.
- Benincasa hispada (Petha) Extract: Due to its diuretic action, it increases the output of urine and washes out waste products from the body.
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraja) Extract: It is carminative, digestive, diuretic and laxative.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract: It helps relieve acidity immediately.
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) Extract: It is used in cases of acid diarrhoea due to acidity of the intestinal canal or acid dyspepsia.
- Aegle marmelos (Bael) Extract: Used medicinally to treat dysentery, and as a refreshing beverage.
- Ocimum gratissimum (Ram tulsi) Extract: It is Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and helps neutralize acidity.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi) Extract: It is very effective anti-ulcer herb. Traditionally known to help in acid peptic disorders. It soothes the irritation caused by acids hence it is a remedy for pains due to stomach ulcers.
- Trichosanthes dioica (Patol) Extract: It is good appetizer and laxative that helps in digestion.
- Musa paradisiaca (Kadali) Extract: It is used in treatment of kidney stones, acidity, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, piles and body weakness.
- Cocos nucifera (Nariyal) Extract: It is diuretic and gives instant vigour and vitality. It relieves flatulence and is good for digestion, blood purification and is a general tonic.