Strong immunity, goodbye to illness
Immuno Forte is a natural formula to help boost the body’s immune system.
Immuno Forte is a herbal formulation that strengthens the defenses of the body by boosting the immune system and enhancing the body’s physical and chemical barriers. It cleans the blood, lymphatic system and stimulates the production of white blood cells and antibodies. Its efficacy has been established even in HIV+ cases, in its trials in Nigeria. It has been reported to improve the condition of HIV+ patients during its trials of 18 months in Nigeria and South Africa.
Key contents in Immuno Forte
- Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) Extract: It soothes the stomach, protects the liver and is famous for acid-dyspepsia. Regeneration of vascular endothelium, other mucus membranes and skin is possible on long-term use.
- Tinspora cardifolia (Giloy) Extract: It protects stomach layers and liver cells. It also stimulates bone marrow activity to produce fresh and healthy cell series and thus enhances humeral and cell-mediated immunity.
- Azardirachta indica (Neem) Extract: It helps keep the body trim and light. It reduces blood thickness and cholesterol . It increases WBC count, immuno-globulins are increased too.
- Ocimum gratissimum (Ram tulsi) Extract: It is used for fever, headache, impotence, diarrhea, dysentery and worms in children.
- Terminalia bellerica (Behada) Extract, Terminalia chebulic (Harde) Extract, Emblica officianalis (Amla) Extract: Together these three are called Trifla which is abundant in Tannins. It consists of a lot of anti-oxidants and micronutrients. Trifla has a strengthening and restorative effect on all the tissue of the body.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) Extract: It is a strong anti-inflammatory and cardio tonic which regulates heart rate. It helps clear the micro-vascular channel of fatty deposits. Also protects vascular endothelium and anti-platelet action.
- Commifora mukul (Guggul) Extract: It raises basal metabolic rate (BMR) and diverts excess cholesterol. It helps to clear off fat deposits. Commiphora Mukul is anti-inflammatory and rejuvenative to multiple organs, especially joint cartilage and associated components.
- Solanum nigrum (Makoi) Extract: It is diuretic, emollient, purgative analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and vasodilator.
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraja) Extract: It is a nerve tonic and hemostatic. Eclipta Alba is traditionally used as liver tonic and in various chronic skin diseases. It is useful for anemia, skin disorders, fever, headaches, and insomnia. Eclipta alba works as a general antiseptic too.