Kahwa tea – the luxurious tea.
A traditional tea with luxurious and aromatic herbs with detoxifying properties.Kahwa Tea is a vegetarian product.
Kahwa Tea is a traditional Kashmiri tea which is a blend of aromatic herbs mixed with pure & natural Green Tea. It’s a hot, comforting cup of beverage that soothes your mind and body and has nutritional health benefits. It is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavours.
- A traditional Kashmiri Tea with spices infused with green tea that helps to soothe the body and mind.
- Helps provide nutritional benefits and improve immunity.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers, and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Ingredients in Kahwa Tea
- Crocus Sativus (Kesar / Saffron): Kesar is called Saffron in English. It is one of the costliest spice which is used as a health supplement. Apart from its distinctive taste and aroma, for which it is used as a culinary agent, Kesar is used to improve blood circulation, regulate menstruation, reduce fever and inflammation, calm nervousness, and alleviate depression. It is also traditionally used as an aphrodisiac for impotency and it prolongs vitality too.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Green Tea helps reduce the risk of Heart attack and Cancer. It enhances Immune function and weight loss while controlling diabetes and Blood Pressure. It acts as a blood thinner and lowers Total Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol level at the same time increases the HDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol) level. It boosts Longevity and is said to provide a number of nutrients which are otherwise lost in processed tea.
- Cinnamomum zeynalicum (Dalchini / Cinnamon): It controls nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and stimulates digestion. Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves memory and helps cure UTI.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang / Clove): It helps in the stimulation of the body, digestion, gastric secretions, anti-emetic /anti-nausea. It also helps kill intestinal parasites and works equally well at killing bacteria and fungus infections.
- Rosa alba (Gulab ki patti / Rose Petals): It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional or psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It’s increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease. It often soothes a mild sore throat.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti elaichi / Cardamom): It helps in strengthening digestion activities. It helps against bad breath, depression, genitor-urinary disorders, and impotence.
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam / Almonds): It is a nervine tonic and is known to improve brain functions and cardiovascular system. It has high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids along with high levels of bioactive molecules such as fibers, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants.
Kahwa Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
Kahwa Tea is available in tea bags for institutions like hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, offices, and hospitals.
Interested in sourcing Kahwa Tea in your private label? Head over to Herbal Tea in Private Labels to drop us a message.
Interested in de-caffeinated tea – check out our Caffeine free – De-caffeinated teas page.