Kureka for Psoriasis
Kureka is a herbal topical preparation for psoriasis.
Kureka is helpful in treating a host of skin problems because of its anti septic and anti bacterial properties. For psoriasis Kureka helps heal the skin and initiates new cell generation. It is 100% natural and deos not contain any chemicals or dyes to irritate the skin.
Key ingredients in Kureka
- Cassia Tora Seed extract: Traditionally used in the treatment of psoriasis, its use for the same has been confirmed through the clinical trials that were carried out in Sohana eye hospital for the use of the herb in psoriasis.
- Olive Oil: It is a skin moisturiser and helps soothe irritation.
- Honey: It is a natural antiseptic with anti-microbial and moisturizing properties.
- Azardirachta indica (Neem) extract: It is helpful in treating a host of skin problems because of its anti-bacterial properties. For psoriasis it moisturizes and protects the skin while it helps heal the lesions, scaling and irritation.
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghritkumari): Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, wound healing anti-oxidant. It helps to regenerate new cells and disperse damaged tissue. It helps clean the skin of microbes, bacteria and is regarded as a growth stimulator.
- Triticum sativum germ (Wheat Germ) Extract: Wheat germ extract helps to nourish and heal skin. It regulates the circulation of blood and initiates new cell generation apart from providing the skin with essential nutrients.
For effective treatment Kureka is best supplemented with Immuno Forte and Fortified Live Up Capsules to help strengthen the immune system and to help remove toxins from the body.