Natural Memory booster
Memo Herb is a herbal formula to help boost memory.
The nervine action of Memo Herb solves memory loss and confusion as it plays an important role in maintaining healthy nerve cells. It has a tremendous effect on the mind, emotions and it also enhances memory in both children and adults. It is even known to improve the memory in cases of Alzheimer’s disease.
Memo Herb key ingredients
- Evolvulus alsinoides (Sankhapushpi) Extract: Traditionally used against treatment for impairments related to the central nervous system. It is also used to treat sleep disorders.
- Bacopa monnierri (Brahmi) Extract: Bacopa Monnieri is traditionally used as a brain and nervine tonic. It helps to increase mental acuity and supports relaxation. It has a rejuvenating effect on the nerve and brain cells. It improves protein activity and protein synthesis in brain cells and hence increases intelligence, longevity, memory and decrease senility and ageing.
- Murraya koenigii (Kaddi patta) Extract: It is an analgesic, astringent, antioxidant, febrifuge, and is used to improve vision and memory.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Extract: Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory, fever relief and against infectious disease, it helps aid memory too.
- Terminalia bellerica (Behada) Extract, Terminalia chebulic (Harde) Extract, Terminalia chebulic (Harde) Extract: Together these three are called Trifla which is an effective laxative which also supports the body’s vitality. It is regarded as a panacea for everything and is the most commonly prescribed herbal formula. It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-allergy properties.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) Extract: It helps maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness. Arjuna promotes effective cardiac functioning and regulates blood pressure.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract: It helps in producing essential neurotransmitters, the brain’s chemical messengers. It is traditionally used to boost memory, sharpen the mind in general, and stall memory loss related to Alzheimer’s disease.