Menopausal Plus – Womens Care after menopause
Menopausal plus is a natural women’s health supplement for making life easy after menopause.
Menopausal Plus is a formulation provides the complete nutrition and supplements needed for life at and after menopause. It helps against hot flashes, the changes in estrogen levels as it initiates hormone stimulation and helps one keep feminine forever.
Key ingredients in Menopausal Plus:
- Sarca indica (Ashoka) Extract: The bark of the herb is strongly astringent and uterine sedative. It acts directly on the muscular fibers of the uterus. It has a stimulating effect on the endometrium and the ovarian tissue. Used for the uterine/ovarian fibroids, menorrhagia, bleeding hemorrhoids, bleeding dysentery. It is helpful in uterine infections too. It also helps alleviate internal bleeding, hemorrhoids and hemorrhagic dysentery.
- Boerhavi diffusa (Punernava) Extract: The roots are diuretic, emetic and expectorant. They are used in the treatment of asthma, oedema, anaemia, jaundice, ascites, anasarca, scanty urine and internal inflammation. It is particularly helpful as a menstrual promoter and for the treatment of menstrual problems.
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi) Extract: The root is beneficial in hysteria, palpitation of heart and menopause and has been traditionally used to cure the same.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) Extract: It helps in case of menopause and infertility. Traditionally it has been used to stimulate the production of female hormones.
- Glycine max (Bhat) Extract: Its chemical structure is very similar to that of our own estrogen. Because of this similarity in structure, isoflavones can interfere with the action of our own estrogen. It reduces menopause symptoms such as hot flushes and increase bone density in women. It also reduces the risk of heart and cancer disease.