Mint Green Tea – Mint flavoured green tea
Mint Green Tea is a health food which contains green tea with some herbs and spices.Mint Green Tea is a vegetarian product.
It is a strong flavoured tea containing a number of beneficial herbs mixed with Green Tea. The herbs together with Green Tea deliver a number of benefits to the body. It is an anti-oxidant that acts on the respiratory and digestive system.
- Strong caffeinated herbs infused tea for helping with colds and cough.
- Helps ease digestion.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Key ingredients in Mint Green Tea:
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Green Tea helps reduce the risk of Heart attack and Cancer. It enhances the Immune function, weight loss while controlling diabetes and Blood Pressure. It acts as a blood thinner and lowers Total Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol level at the same time increases the HDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol) level. It boosts Longevity and is said to provide a number of nutrients which are otherwise lost in processed tea.
- Mentha arvenis (Pudina): Popular flavor ingredient that enhances mental powers, healing and protection. It soothes and settles the nerves, helps cure a cold, flu and aids digestion.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulathi): It is a popular flavoring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti elachi): It helps in strengthening digestion activities. It helps against bad breath, depression, genitor-urinary disorders and impotency.
- Piper longum (Kali mirch): It is known as the king of spices is a stimulant, pungent, aromatic, digestive and nervine tonic. It helps fight digestive disorders, common cold, amnesia, cough, etc.
- Rosa Alba (Gulab ki patti): It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It often soothes a sore throat.
Mint Green Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Mint Green Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
Mint Green Tea is available in tea bags for insitituions like hotels, resorts, service apartments, offices and hospitals.