Strong flavoured decaf tea
Mint Herbal Tea is a health food which contains fresh herbs and spices for the best tea experience.
Mint Herbal Tea is a vegetarian product.
Strong flavoured caffeine free tea containing a mix of beneficial herbs. Mint Herbal Tea is an anti-oxidant that acts on the respiratory and digestive system. It is very useful in correcting dyspepsia because of its digestive properties. It is a good remedy for indigestion and gaseous distensions of the stomach. Black pepper in the herbal tea helps in relieving headache, stress, constipation, wind nausea and vomiting. It helps fight insomnia too. It is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic or artificial flavours.
- A nutritious strong flavoured tea that helps with cold, cough digestion and headaches.
- Mint Herbal tea also helps improve concentration and the body’s immunity.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Mint Herbal Tea ingredients
- Mint Mentha arvenis (Pudina) leaf – Popular flavour ingredient that enhances mental powers, healing and protection. It soothes and settles the nerves, helps cure a cold, flu and aids digestion.
- Liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulathi) root – It is a popular flavouring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
- Black Pepper Piper nigrum (Kali mirch) fruit – It is known as the king of spices is a stimulant, pungent, aromatic, digestive and nervine tonic. It helps fight digestive disorders, common cold, amnesia, cough, etc.
- Rose Rosa Alba (Gulab ki patti) petals – It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It often soothes a sore throat.
- Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum (Choti elachi) Seeds – It helps in strengthening digestion activities. It helps against bad breath, depression, genitor-urinary disorders and impotence.
Mint Herbal Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in a mono carton, tin box or paper tube
Mint Herbal Tea is available in tea bags for institutions like hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, offices and hospitals.