Multi Vitamin Cream – Multiple use face cream
Multi Vitamin Cream is a natural cream that has a number of uses and benefits.
Multi Vitamin cream is a multi utility skin care cream . Made for all kinds of skin types it nourishes the skin, reverses the ageing process and helps protect the skin from foreign elements. Containing a number of herbs and herbal extracts it is absorbed by the skin and works from within to remove toxins.
Key ingredients in Multi Vitamin Cream
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghrit kumari) Gel: Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, wound healing anti-oxidant. It helps to regenerate new cells and disperse damaged tissue. It helps clean the skin of microbes, bacteria and is regarded as a growth stimulator.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) extract: Regular use of Amla promotes glow on skin and delays wrinkles or loosening of skin. It is known as an Anti-Aging ingredient and as a skin toner. Amla also helps revive the elasticity of skin.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract: It helps prevent stretch marks and reduces the appearance of old ones.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Mulathi) extract: Glycyrrhiza Glabra has been used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It helps control oil production, and helps calm and soothe acne-prone skin. When used with other plant extracts it may reduce dark age spots and whiten skin.
- Calendula officinalis (Zergul) extract: It is a remedy for minor skin wounds and also helps reduce inflammation.
- Curcuma longa (Haldi) extract: Turmeric is said to make the skin soft and smooth. It also gives a glow to the skin and produces a fairer complexion. Curcuma longa is used against cuts and burns as it is believed to have an antiseptic effect. Curcumin is also said to promote healing.
- Hypericum perforatum (Basanti ) extract: It promotes healing and reduces inflammation. It also promotes an unblemished complexion and is widely used as a miscellaneous skin conditioning agent.