Neem Cream for Spas & Hotels – Non greasy summer cream
Neem Cream is a herbal cream that is not sticky and is great for the summer.
Neem Cream is a summer cream which is a non sticky and non greasy cream. Its unique formula improves the skin tone and helps repair damages to the skin. It is enriched with herbs and herbal extracts so that it quickly gets absorbed in the skin.
Key ingredients in Neem Cream
- Azardirachta indica (Neem) extract: It is helpful in treating a host of skin problems because of its anti-bacterial properties. It moisturizes and protects the skin while it helps heal the lesions, scaling and irritation.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) extract: Green tea applied topically appears to offer sun damage protection by scavenging free radicals and reducing inflammation (rather than by blocking UV rays). Topically applied green tea polyphenols could slow certain signs of aging.
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghrit kumari) gel: Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, wound healing anti-oxidant. It helps to regenerate new cells and disperse damaged tissue. It helps clean the skin of microbes, bacteria and is regarded as a growth stimulator.
- Vitamin A (Retinol): Topical retinoids have been shown to improve the texture and fine lines of photodamaged skin and provide the skin with a youthful appearance.
- Glycerine: Glycerin is a skin-friendly humectant which attracts water to the skin as well as a binding ingredient that occurs naturally in vegetable. It is used as a fragrance ingredient, humectant, skin-conditioning agent, skin protectant and viscosity decreasing agent.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter protects the skin from both environmental and free-radical damage. It contains vitamins A and E, and has demonstrated both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.