Neroli Face Wash – natural face cleansing gentle wash
A common benefit of facial cleansing is the removal of dirt, oil, and other unwanted debris. Throughout the day
the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and old (dead) skin cells. Daily
facial washing removes these impurities to give the skin a fresh look. Without washing, your skin would be
covered with a thick layer of dirt and grime which make it difficult for other products to penetrate the skin
properly.Regular facial cleansing (along with the use of a good moisturizer) is also an important factor in helping
the skin maintain a proper level of hydration. Dehydrated skin looks and feels rough, wrinkled and aged. Cleansing
helps manage PH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera): Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, wound healing antioxidant. It helps to regenerate new cells and disperse damaged tissue. It helps clean the skin of microbes, bacteria and is regarded as a growth stimulator.
- Olive Oil: A rich source of antioxidant nutrients, olive oil benefits skin by helping to neutralize free radicals that damage skin and accelerate the aging process. Olive oil provides a natural moisture barrier as it sinks into skin, benefiting skin by helping to create a moisture rich environment that allows skin cells to rejuvenate and repair while protecting skin against dryness.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter protects the skin from both environmental and free-radical damage. It contains vitamins A and E, and has demonstrated both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azardirachta indica (Neem) extract: It is helpful in treating a host of skin problems because of its anti-bacterial properties. It moisturizes and protects the skin while it helps heal the lesions, scaling and irritation.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) Extract: It is used for memory, epilepsy, and as a mild sedative. It is specially recognized for its memory enhancing and revitalizing effects. It strengthens memory and improves concentration by enhancing the conductivity of nerve tissue.
- Additives: Cocamide propyl betain and Soapnut