Oat Nut Exfoliating Scrub – For new soft skin
Oat Nut Exfoliating Scrub is a natural scrub made from herbs to help remove dead skin.
Many skin problems can be prevented by regularly removing dead surface cells. It smoothes wrinkles, rough skin and prevents pores from being clogged. It is very important as we age because the skin is renewed very slowly. Oat Nut Exfoliating Scrub is an anti-bacterial traditional cleaner which removes dead cells. It also speeds up the process of regeneration of new skin cells.
Oat Nut Exfoliating Scrub is very mild and can be used for long durations without any side-effects. This is a hundred per cent herbal cosmetic, herbs itself act as preservatives and remove dead cells without any side effects or skin reactions. The results are instantaneous and prompt.
Key ingredients in Oat Nut Exfoliating Scrub
- Avena sativa (Oat) Extract: It softens the skin and helps in cases of eczema and neuralgia. It is used topically for various skin diseases, flaky skin, frostbite and wounds. It is an excellent exfoliating agent.
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam) Extract: It is a nourishing and moisturizing agent and helps in many skin disorders. It has potent anti-aging properties, giving the skin a soft and smooth texture
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghi kanvar) Gel: It is the most ingenious mixture of an antibiotic, an astringent coagulating agent, a pain inhibitor and a growth stimulator, whose function is to accelerate the healing of injured surfaces.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract: Amla has high levels of vitamin C which breaks up the top layer of dead skin cells. Hence it gently exfoliates the skin.
- Petroleum Jelly: It provides relief from dry skin and offers soothing protection for minor burns. Protects the skin from wind burn and chapping, and also helps prevent diaper rash.
- Sesamum Indicum (Til) Extract: It is a good source of vitamins E and B complex and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It has moisturizing and soothing qualities.