Tension free life.
Stress Care is a herbal medicine that helps with High BP and Palpitations.
Stress Care controls high blood pressure, widens blood veins, and moderates the heart rate and palpitation. This formulation should be taken along with plenty of fruits, vegetables, dietary fiber, fresh garlic and a low sodium diet.
Ingredients in Stress Care:
- Tinospora cardifolia (Guduchi) Extract: It is helpful for counteracting infection and promoting resistance to illness. It is an anti-pyretic, anti-inflammatory herb.
- Terminallia arjuna (Arjuna) Extract: It improves cardiac muscle function and pumping actions of the heart. It is useful in ulcers, cirrhosis of the lever, hypertension. Terminalia arjuna reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract: It is a tonic which prevents Indigestion and controls acidity. It is a natural source of anti-ageing.
- Terminalia Belerica (Baheda) Extract: Terminalia Belerica is a powerful rejuvenative that reduces liver and heart disease.
- Terminalia Chebula (Harde) Extract: It is not only a general tonic but also a protector of the lungs. It contains tannin up to 30 per cent, chebulinic acid and a sufficient amount of Vitamin B complex. It is an effective purgative and helps in removing toxins and fats from the body, resulting in their reduced absorption.
- Coleus forskohlii (Garmalu) Extract: Forskolin helps dilate blood vessels and improve the forcefulness with which the heart pumps blood. Coleus is used to treat heart and lung diseases, intestinal spasms, insomnia and convulsions.
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punernava) Extract: possesses bitter, stomachic, diuretic, expectorant, laxative, diaphoretic, emetic, purgative, antihelminitc, and febrifuge properties, and is traditionally used to treat glaucoma, anemia, heart disease, cough, intestinal colic, edema and a host of other ailments.
- Solanum nigrum (Makoi) Extract: It is used an expectorant, hipotensif, laxative, astringent, sedative, lactagogue, antipyretic.
- Boswellia serrata (Sallai Gugul) Extract: Extracts of the resin have shown unmistakable anti-inflammatory power. Boswellia’s anti-inflammatory properties can help to reduce aching and stiffness, especially when associated with low back pain.