Vita Care – Vitamin C for the skin
Vita Care is a herb based cream which contains natural Vitamin C
Vita Care is a soft textured cream enriched with Vitamin C essential for the synthesis of collagen which is a key structural protein of the skin. It is an antioxidant and can help reduce skin damage caused by free radicals too. Vita Care is 100% natural and suitable for all skin types. It does not contain any dyes or chemicals that may harm the skin and can be used regularly for providing nourishment to the skin.
Key ingredients in Vita Care:
- Aloe barbadensis (Ghrit kumari): Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, wound healing anti-oxidant. It helps to regenerate new cells and disperse damaged tissue. It helps clean the skin of microbes, bacteria and is regarded as a growth stimulator.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) extract: Regular use of Amla promotes glow on skin and delays wrinkles or loosening of skin. It is known as an Anti-Aging ingredient and as a skin toner. Amla also helps revive the elasticity of skin.
- Triticum sativum germ (Wheat Germ) Extract: Wheat germ extract helps to nourish and heal skin. It regulates the circulation of blood and initiates new cell generation apart from providing the skin with essential nutrients.
- Calendula officinalis (Zergul) Extract: It is a remedy for minor skin wounds and also helps reduce inflammation.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) Extract: It helps prevent stretch marks and reduces the appearance of old ones.
- Hypericum perforatum (Basanti ) Extract: It promotes healing and reduces inflammation. It also promotes an unblemished complexion and is widely used as a miscellaneous skin conditioning agent.
- Curcuma longa (Haldi) Extract: Turmeric is said to make the skin soft and smooth. It also gives a glow to the skin and produces a fairer complexion. Curcuma longa is used against cuts and burns as it is believed to have an antiseptic effect. Curcumin is also said to promote healing.