WoMax – Health supplement for UTI
Womax is a natural herb based formula that helps in cases of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection.
WoMax is a concoction of pure herbs and natural ingredients that help the body fight urinary disorders. It helps in case of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections, Burning Micturition, Cystitis, Dysuria and Hematuria.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): Ashvagandha is a well known anti-stress herb. It has also been reported to increase the volume of urine. One reason for ashwagandha’s reputation as a general energy-promoting, disease-preventing tonic may be its effect on the immune system. A number of studies have shown significant increases in white blood cell counts and other measures of strengthened immunity. Ashwagandha may also have a mild sedative effect on the central nervous system and in animal studies it has been shown to be a muscle relaxant. It is used to tone the uterus after a Miscarriage and also in treating post-partum difficulties. It is also used to treat nervous exhaustion, debility, insomnia, wasting diseases, impotence, infertility, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokhru): The fruit and roots are used for Urinary disorders, calculus formation, impotence and other UTI issues. It is non-irritant diuretic and urinary antiseptic. It is used in case of dysuria, urinary stone and incontinence of urine. It helps maintain efficient kidney and urinary functions and reduces renal discomfort by promoting the flow of urine. It is known to nourish and to strengthen the kidneys and reproductive organs. Tribulus is also suggested as a wonderful herb for prostate gland, which reduces many urinary discomforts and prostate problems by cleansing and work as tonic.
- Apium graveolens (Ajmoda): During ancient times celery seed was used to treat people with colds, flu, water retention, poor digestion, various types of arthritis, and certain ailments of the liver and spleen. Today, celery seed is used primarily as a diuretic to promote the excretion of urine. The diuretic action combined with the presence of anti-bacterial compounds in celery seed also make it useful in treating urinary tract infections.
- Ocimum sanctum(Tulsi): It is perhaps the most common and most revered of all household plants in India. The seeds are used in curing urinary problems. Recent pharmacological studies have established the anabolic, hypoglycemic , smooth muscle relaxant, cardiac depressant, antifertility, adaptogenic and immunomodulator properties of this plant. Internally, Tulsi is used on many occasions, as a vehicle or an adjuvant. It enhances the bioavailability of the medicine or acts synergistically.
- Petroselinum crispum (Parsley): Parsley herb is high in iron content and rich in vitamins A, B, C and trace minerals. Leaves, seeds, and root all have medicinal value in the treatment of diseases of the bladder and kidneys, (gravel, stones, congestion, and jaundice) and for rheumatism, arthritis and sciatica. It appear to work by increasing urinary volume and supposedly helping to flush bacteria out of the urinary tractI. t is an effective diuretic, helping the body get rid of excess water. It is also an emmenagogue stimulating the menstrual process.