Spicy Green Tea – Tangy flavoured green tea
Spicy Green Tea is a health food which contains green tea with deliciously flavoured herbs and spices.Spicy Green Tea is a vegetarian product.
Spicy Green Tea is a concoction of pure herbs mixed with Green Tea to provide a variety of health benefits with a spicy tinge. Green tea is sour in taste, hence it is difficult to drink. The herbs and spices in this tea makes drinking green tea a memorable experience, besides providing a number of health benefits including help with curing cough and cold. Spicy Green Tea has been developed specially for a sweet and spicy or tangy flavour.
- A tangy caffeinated herbs infused tea that helps to detoxify the body and provide for good skin.
- Helps with stomach issues and weight loss.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Key ingredients in Spicy Green Tea
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Green Tea helps reduce the risk of Heart attack and Cancer. It enhances the Immune function and weight loss while controlling diabetes and Blood Pressure. It acts as a blood thinner and lowers Total Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol level at the same time increases the HDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol) level. It boosts Longevity and is said to provide a number of nutrients which are otherwise lost in processed tea.
- Psidium Guajava (Amrood): Guava leaves are loaded with vitamins, good for the skin, help lower cholestrol and burn fat. They are used in folk medicine as a remedy for diarrhea and as treatment against diabetes.
- Trachyspermum ammi (Ajwain): Ajwain is pungent and bitter, spasmodic, germicidal, antiseptic, digestive, antipyretic, expectorant and an extra ordinary tonic. It is very useful in alleviating spasmodic pains of the stomach and intestines and is a good digestive.
- Glycyrhiza glabra (Mulathi): It is a popular flavoring agent which is an expectorant. It helps combat a sore throat, cough, myopia, stomach disorders and baldness.
- Punica granatum (Anardana): The polyphenols in it remove free radicals from cells and aid in wound repair and in strengthening the immune system. It can help to slow skin wrinkling. Anardana helps in getting relief from osteoarthritis, by slowing the deterioration of cartilage. It is found to be effective in increasing blood flow to the heart as well.
Spicy Green Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
Spicy Green Tea is available in tea bags for insitituions like hotels, resorts, service apartments, offices and hospitals.
Interested in sourcing Spicy Green Tea in your private label? Head over to Herbal Tea in Private Labels to Fill out a message to us.
Interested in a de-caffinated spicy & tangy tea – check out our Spicy Tea page