Stress Tea for Stress Relief
A natural caffeinated tea that contains herbs, spices and green tea for de-stressing.Stress Tea is a vegetarian product.
Stress tea is a unique blend of herbs and green tea to comfort, calm the mind and provide stress relief. A natural concoction, it is a herbal remedy for stress relief by provides a refreshing experience that opens up the mind and loosens the tension held in the body. Stress tea is made from natural ingredients provided by mother earth.
- An earthy flavoured aromatic tea for helping with stress relief, fatigue and in aiding relaxation.
- 100% Natural FSSAI approved, Non-GMO ingredients, sourced from the Himalayas
- Contains no harmful or synthetic ingredients – Our herbal tea(s) are made using the best quality genuine natural ingredients. These ingredients are free from chemicals, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic flavours or fragrances.
Ingredients in Stress Tea
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf – Many styles of medicines, including Indian Ayurvedic, Chinese, Greek, have traditionally used it in the treatment of a variety of conditions. Eucalyptus leaves help in relaxing the senses and relieves stress dues to its natural soothing effect on the nerves. It is known to infuse new energy or freshness when one is feeling tired.
- Green Tea Camellia sinensis leaf – Green tea is a popular beverage for its health benefits. Since ancient times, green tea has been known for its relaxing and soothing properties. It is said to contain an amino acid that helps to relax the brain. It has also been associated with cognitive enhancement, anxiety reduction, improvement of sleep quality and overall well-being.
- Indian Sarsaparilla Hemidesmus indicus root- It is called Anantmool in Hindi and is a popular ayurvedic Indian medicinal plant. It is regarded as a rejuvenating herb and helps cleanse the blood and protect the liver. With its Saponins, Sterols & antioxidants it has been known to ease mental & physical fatigue, improve immunity and anti-aging properties for centuries
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root- Often referred to as the “universal herb”, Ginger is regarded as beneficial for a multitude of conditions. It has been traditionally used to treat memory loss and dementia, newer research suggests that it increases the number of cognitive functions besides memory, a function which has led it to be also called as “rocket fuel for the brain.”
- Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark – Cinnamon has been used as a calming agent and adjudged as some of the most beneficial spices on earth by Ayurveda. It is regarded as a mood elevator and brain booster that even helps with digestion. Cinnamon is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants & natural stress reliever.
- Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum seed – Cardamom not only has a great taste and aroma, it is also regarded as an anti-depressant. It is an anti-oxidant that helps lower blood pressure & helps relieve the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Used extensively for gastrointestinal disorders Elaichi, as Cardamom is called in hindi, it is also helpful with enhancing the body’s immune system.
Stress Tea manufactured by Healing Herbs is available as a white label or private label product in the below packaging
- Loose Tea in bulk packaging – 50 kg and 100 Kg packs
- Tea packed in kraft paper bags or zip pouches
- Tea in Single chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Double chamber tea bags with envelope and tag packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Hand-made tea bags further packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Pyramid bags with or without envelopes packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea Wands packed in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
- Tea in Tea sticks in monocarton, tin box or paper tube
Stress Tea is available in tea bags for insitituions like hotels, resorts, service apartments, offices and hospitals.